Christmas eve we enjoyed dinner at Hydee & Steve's, and we returned Christmas morning for gift opening at 7am, followed by breakfast. What fun to share Christmas morning with the grandsons of ages 8 & 4. Then while the roast baked, Dana got to nap and Darrel checked the car wash. For Christmas dinner, we joined mom & dad Hall. Mom still does a great meal: roast chicken, dressing, potatoes & gravy, brussel sprouts, & Red Velvet cake. I brought prime rib, corn, green salad and apple crisp. Later, Hydee shared her new blog, and here I am trying it, too.
Hubby says he may want to post his political thoughts, so I must state here and now that I am only responsible for my own postings.
FYI: currently 4 degrees in East Wenatchee. This weekend it is supposed to get up to 25. We've already had our annual 2 wks. of cold and are ready for more normal temps.
Will have Hydee oversee posting of my first pictures. Bye for now.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Mom.
ReplyDeleteGreat first post!